HY5206 is an dedicate silicon implementation on QC2.0 protocol (Class A), and the optional configuration supports Samsung AFC protocol. HY5206 system provides high reliability and cost-effective solution for QC2.0 applications.
HY5206 integrates CC/CV loop compensation, cable drop compensation and control scheme inside silicon. It has OVP, UVP, OTP and D- impedance detection protections. To satisfy system power consumption requirement, HY5206 design minimizes quiescent current in order to meet standby power consumption of power adaptor.
HY5206 is available for SOT23-6 package.
· QC2.0 Protocol embedded with BC1.2 and compatible with AFC protocol (Optional)
· 5V/2A, 9V/2A, 9V/1.67A, 12V/2A (Optional) for Maximum 24W Applications
· Support 3.3V VBUS Output
· Integrated Physical Layer Protocol
· CC/CV Control Scheme
· VBUS Built-in Discharge Circuit
· Cable Voltage Drop Compensation
§ Output Over Voltage Protection
§ Output Under Voltage Protection
§ D +/D- Over Voltage Protection
§ D- Impedance Protection
§ Over Temperature Protection
Low Quiescent Current for < 350μA (1.75mW