HY913 is a smart digital control synchronous rectifier controller functioning as diode emulator. It drives the standard N-channel Power MOSFET to replace Schottky in order to achieve the high efficiency. HY913 incorporates the digital control technology to optimize the multi-mode operation at DCM/PFM/CCM/QR in the different applications. HY913 add green mode to disable gate drive to improve the consumption at no load condition. The digital control technology further enhances the robust CCM operation. Adaptive pre-turning off scheme not only guarantees the fast transition but also minimizes switching loss. The adaptive pre-turn off scheme optimizes the EMI due to the soft SR MOSFET switching off transition. The configurable volt-second threshold through INTG pin avoids SR MOSFET mis-trigger transition due to the parasitic ring under DCM/QR mode. HY913 integrates the multi features to minimize the BOM and optimize the performance.
HY913 is available with SOT23-6 package.
· Low-side synchronous rectification without auxiliary winding
· Supports Multi-Mode operation: DCM, CCM, PFM and QR
· Wide output voltage range: 3.2-25V
· High VCC pump to 7.4V
· High voltage drain sensing up to 150V
· High current gate driver compatible with various MOSFET
· Driver voltage clamped to 7.4V
· Adaptive pre-turn off driver speeding up turn off transition
· Selectable option for T_OFF_MIN
· Self-supply to maintain operation with output voltage as low as 3.2V
· Shoot through protection (STP)
· Optimized switching loss and EMI
· Low quiescent current